We have a new program called Checkout 51. They offer money back on products that you buy. Just buy the products and upload a picture of your receipt and they will credit your account with the amount they are offering. Once your account reaches $20, they will send you a check. This is a very simple program and can be combined with paper coupons. This can result in free items. For example, starting 02-02, CVS will have Glade Customizables Starter kits on sale for $5. Area 51 is offering $3 back when you purchase any Glade Customizables Starter Kit. We have a $2 off manufacturers coupon below that can be combined with the Checkout 51 offer.
More about Check out 51:
1. Browse your offers and buy products at any store,
2.Upload your receipt using Checkout 51
3. When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they will mail you a check
4. Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
5. Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
6. A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
7. Each receipt can only be used once.
8. You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
9. Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
10. Receipts submitted must be in English.
11. Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.